14 September, 2016

I see you

I miss blogging.

Like really miss it.


I know I've gotten on here before and said those exact same words, but it's true.

I am reminded of this every time I come across a new blog and then the next thing I know, it's 5 hours later and I haven't done a single thing around the house.

Oh yeah, that's right, it takes up a lot of time and then I feel horrible when I miss someone's new post.

It's pretty much just an emotional roller coaster for me, but I still miss it.

****

A lot has changed for our family, again.
                                                 Time and life seem to do that....

But we are here and cruising along. Hopefully in the next few weeks I can share with you some of the changes that have happened and the ones to come.
We are really excited about what God has in store.

SO today I am thankful for the warm, late summer sun that is hanging on for just a couple more days.
I am thankful for a husband that has put up with A LOT these last couple years and is still hanging in there.
I am thankful for a couple of kids that have their own very unique personality and are pretty independent.

And most of all, I am thankful for a God that is Everything!!!

Have a great day y'all and "Promote what you love, don't bash what you hate!"


4 comments:

Comments make my heart smile. :D