08 September, 2016

Back to School 2016

Yesterday was back to school day!

Here are Turtle's favorites for the beginning of the new school year!


Age: 8 and a half
Grade: 3rd
Color: Turquoise
Food: Enchiladas
Season: Winter
Movie: Avengers: Age of Ultron
Favorite thing to do at school: Math
Favorite thing to do at home: Ride her bike
What she wants to be when she grows up: A business owner

 ****
Here are Monkey's:


Age: 6
Grade: 1st
Color: Red
Food: Grandma's Mac & Cheese
Movie: Frozen
Season: Winter
Favorite thing to do at school: Recess
Favorite thing to do at home: Video games
What he wants to be when he grows up: A video game designer

Hope you have an amazing year kids!!

2 comments:

  1. I love how her favorite thing is math and his is recess! I think I side with him! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love that their favorite season is winter. Such a rare answer!

    ReplyDelete

Comments make my heart smile. :D