14 September, 2015

N is for Notebooks

The day has arrived.
My baby started Kindergarten today!

 

 


He's my more timid one, but he's still outgoing and has been looking forward to this forever.
As usual, because it was the first day for Kindergartners, the hall was absolutely crazy. He was sitting with his new classmates, out in the hall, waiting to go in the room and there were so many parents in the hall, I couldn't even see him for awhile, so I just waited in the classroom.
He was the first one in when it was time and he immediately went over to his cubbie to put away stuff.
 

He had a smile on his face the whole time and I knew it was going to be a great day!
He went over and found his spot at his table and he let me take a couple pictures.

 

 

 Then I was told, "No more Mom!"
I stood there for a few more minutes in a corner of the classroom and observed while he started to color and other parents took pictures and said goodbye.
I walked over to say goodbye and give him a hug.

 

He said, "Can you kiss me Mom?"
I smiled and kissed him goodbye and just like that, my baby started school.


Grade: Kindergarten
Age: 5
Color: Blue & Green
Food: Lasagna
Movie: Pirate Fairy
Season: Winter
Thing to do at home: Play Minecraft
Thing to do at school: Recess
What he wants to be when he grows up: Video game designer

1 comment:

Comments make my heart smile. :D