17 February, 2015

Best. Day. Ever.

My favorite little girl turned 7 a few weeks ago.
And in case you didn't know this bit of random information, when she was 4 and half,
she planned out all of her future birthday themes out until she was like 15.
Now while I highly doubt her 15 year old self will want a My Little Pony party, she has stuck with her planning to a T for the last 3 years!
So Rapunzel for the 7th it was!!
























And she declared it really was the best day ever!!


5 comments:

  1. Love this. My daughter will be 8 in March and still loves Rapunzel.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Omg how cute is she planning out her future birthdays?? I love it!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love that she planned all of her future birthdays and those chain hair pieces? So cute!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love that she planned all of her future birthdays and those chain hair pieces? So cute!

    ReplyDelete

Comments make my heart smile. :D