11 September, 2014

Aluminum

We will accept goodies wrapped in tin foil. (Preferably chocolate.)

Every year I look back at that year and sometimes can't even imagine how we made it through. Others make it look so easy sometime.
But we are here.
And I think 10 is a pretty good number to smile about today.


I want to write a perfect post.
I want to write a post to encourage.
I want to write a post to to tell you that the next year will be the hardest.
I want to tell you to marry your best friend.
                     So that no matter now hard you fought that day, you forget by bedtime and treat them like you can't live without them.
I want to tell you that it's going to be oh so very hard sometimes.
I want to tell you that it's going to take away your breath other times.
But most importantly,
I want to tell you to always make room for the most important third wheel in your marriage.

Please don't ever stop fighting.
Please don't ever stop believing.
Please don't let statistics guide your journey.

Please dig down deeper that you've ever dug before to fight for your marriage.

Happy 10th Anniversary my Love!
Thank you for fighting every day with me.
9~11~04



 

5 comments:

  1. I love this
    Marriage is not easy but so worthwhile
    Hubby and I had a very trying year this past year
    We survived though and it's made us stronger
    Happy Anniversary to you both :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love this! You and Josh have gone through so much together in just 10 years. Here's to your next 10, 20, 30..... Happy Anniversary!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Happy Anniversary!!! Wishing you many more!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Happy anniversary! I think my husband and I need to start paying attention to the gifting guides (or whatever you want to call them!) Here's to 10 more for you all!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great ideas! I'm happy to find many good points here in your post. Writing is simply great! Thank you for the post.
    happy anniversary images

    ReplyDelete

Comments make my heart smile. :D