14 July, 2014

When you have a birthday in January.

...You get photo shoots in the summer.

I always feel bad for my daughter.
If you look back over the last 4 years, Monkey has all of these awesome outdoor birthday photo shoots, with amazing light and a great temp.
Turtle has "studio" shots with unreliable lighting and wrinkly backdrops.

So this year, when we did Monkey's photo shoot, I had her come along to the field for some quick shots.

Here are a few of my favorites:

{Just like her momma, flowers and messy hair}

{Personal fave}



{This series of photos cracks me up!}









~Thank you all for letting me share my children
  and my passion for photographing them.~

5 comments:

  1. Gorgeous! You're so talented Marcella!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. She is your mini-me!!!! Such a beautiful girl.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Amazing! Seriously.. these pictures are great! Love that series as well!

    ReplyDelete
  4. They are too sweet! And she is SO photogenic!!

    ReplyDelete

Comments make my heart smile. :D