08 July, 2014

VBS 2014

I may or may not have mentioned last year, but now, two years in a row, my kids have been able to attend Vacation Bible School with the children of kids that I grew up with in my childhood.
It's at a church a bit north of here, so I just hang out up there. But it's worth the drive back and forth all week and the kids have a blast!
 
Here are some pics of the kids throughout the week:

The church always does an absolutely awesome job with the decorations and this year's theme was "Under The Sea."








A fun wall mural in town:




What a shocker, someone was playing in the dirt and rocks. ;)

Looking forward to next year!

5 comments:

  1. The decor looks awesome! Our theme is a jungle theme this year. So fun!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looks like a great time! I remember doing VBS growing up. I'm hoping to get our kids involved in that in the next couple of years. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow you weren't kidding- the decorations are amazing! So cool that they get to hang out with your friends' kids!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Where did they get the ship? If they made it, could you please put me in touch with them as I need to make one for our VBS coming up in June. We are getting started on Décor this month! Thanks! ja_le83@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete

Comments make my heart smile. :D