29 July, 2014

Random Tuesday 7/29

Ok truthfully this isn't random Tuesday.

Ok it is, but it isn't.

As you read this, it's Tuesday, but I really wrote this on Sunday.

It's a pre-scheduled post because this is day 1 of our 10 yr anniversary trip.

And I have a smile on my face.

Ok well I had a smile on my face when I wrote this.
I hope it's even bigger now.

But on to randomness...
****

I need help.
Or suggestions.

I have a bed wetter on my hands and we've tried everything.
We've cut off water at a certain point. We've tried waking him up at a certain point.
Nothing works. I am not going back to pull ups, they are too expensive.

I like laundry, don't get me wrong. But doing the same bedding constantly is starting to wear me thin. (Not to mention the bedding.)

He was doing so well for awhile, but then he's gone backwards fast.
And I'm running out of money for laundry soap.

So help, please. Anyone have any suggestions??
****

Hubby got baptized on Saturday. He surprised me a few weeks earlier by telling me he had already signed up. Super proud of him.
I would love to post pics and video, but I had to swear I wouldn't, so that's out.
So in turn, if you know him, congratulate him. I didn't promise him I wouldn't tell people. ;)
****

I am writing a post on Acceptance. It's going to be a long process though, because I am struggling to get my thoughts and emotions out. It's going to be based on: At what point do you fight for your health and at what point do you accept that you might not ever get better.
I think I am writing it more based on my need for personal peace, more than my need to share.

Anyway, I hope y'all have a great week.
I know I will! ;)

6 comments:

  1. I hope you have an amazing trip! You deserve it. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Have fun on your trip! And congratulations to your husband! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Enjoy your trip and a huge congrats to your hubby

    Wish I had bedwetting advice but I'm having the same issues!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Have a fun trip!!! And congrats to your husband, that is awesome :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. I may just congratulate the guy on fb! BTW, I LOVE all your anniversary trip photos on fb...keep posting away!

    ReplyDelete

Comments make my heart smile. :D