24 July, 2014

Rainy days

Last week we had record setting highs.

Yesterday we had a record setting amount of rain in 24 hours.

Last week the days flew by like crazy and the kids and I played outside for hours.

This week I am ready to bang my head against the wall by 3pm.

Last week spirits were high and excitement for our trip ahead was even higher.

This week the fighting is unbearable, everyone is at each others throats and I'm stressed about my health and meal planning.

Sigh

I know, you need the lows to appreciate the highs.

But I'm just not feeling it this week and right now it's hard to look up and stay positive.

I was hoping to schedule some posts while we are away, but it literally took everything I have to get this out.

Thanks for letting me vent, friends.
I know there is sunshine around the corner.
But today the smile is a lot of work.

4 comments:

  1. Praying that this weekend goes easy on you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I hope that your time away for your anniversary gives you some much needed relaxation and happiness. :) Praying for you friend!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yep, yep and yep. Feeling the same way. Hope things start to go a bit smoother!

    ReplyDelete

Comments make my heart smile. :D