11 July, 2014

Independence Day 2014

Yay for my favorite Holiday!!!!



Our plans changed several times leading up to, but the day found us with the same friends we celebrated with last year.
I was really looking forward to it since it was a on Friday and Josh wouldn't have to work the next day. (Although they still tried to get him to come in.)

When Turtle was a baby I started the tradition of a patriotic photo shoot just in time for the 4th.
But then, when we had Monkey a few days before the holiday, it was just too much to get the kids to do a patriotic shoot and Monkey's bday photos so close.
So this year, Mommy settled for a quick, back/front yard, bad lighting, just hurry up and smile/cooperate photo shoot, on the day of.
















Every year there are tons of these lanterns let off and our kids always call them "Tangled" lanterns and get super excited! ;)









I hope everyone had an amazing Independence Day!!!

4 comments:

  1. They are seriously so cute!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Adorable family photo!!! I, too, try and do a patriotic photo shoot......yeah...that never happens the way I want it to....lol

    ReplyDelete
  3. Look at your beautiful family!! I love having you back in the blogging world :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I think your photos came out great! And their outfits are adorable. Looks like such a fun day!

    ReplyDelete

Comments make my heart smile. :D