14 June, 2014

My graduate :)

It seems like just yesterday I was sharing my anxieties and thoughts on the blog with you.
The decision was made and I have not regretted it for one second.
This year was filled with so many crazy ups and downs for our family, I was so glad Turtle had the stableness of the same school the whole time.

She made so many great pals and even though we knew saying goodbye was going to be bittersweet, we won't ever forget the memories...

So quickly we went from the first day of school to the last.

Today's favorites:
Favorite color: Still pink and purple
Favorite food: yogurt and apples
Favorite thing to do: homework
Favorite school subject: poems
Favorite movie: Frozen
Favorite thing about the last day of school: cookies and juice :)

A and Mrs D:
 Graduation gift: (a turtle for Turtle)



My Graduate;  Kindergarten class of 2014:
(What she wants to be when she grows up apparently.)

Change is inevitable, especially for this sweet girl.
On to a new school again in the fall!


4 comments:

  1. Oh my she looks so adorable! :) I love that last picture.

    ReplyDelete
  2. She is such a cutie! Glad she had a great year!

    ReplyDelete
  3. She is so adorable! I can't believe that she's done with Kindergarten!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete

Comments make my heart smile. :D