21 June, 2014

All good things...

I have been putting off this post.
I didn't want to write it.

Because that meant I'd have to accept it.
That it was real.

T-ball ended two weeks ago.

And that makes me super sad.

(Insert super, super sad face)

Here are a "few" more pictures from the season, the final game and the end of season party.

Just in case you needed them.

Ok, who I am kidding, I need them.

(Warning: unorganized picture overload!)

Grandma M and Turtle:

 Special super Saturday game at Cedar Field!!
 Miss Julie and Turtle:
Uncle Micah, Miss C and Turtle:




 Playing catcher:!!



 We Love our Boston Braves!






 Because Turtle loved to play in the dirt and chalk so much, coach gave her a bag of field chalk!
 We all got a good laugh out of that!


Thanks for a great season Boston Braves!!!

1 comment:

  1. What great photos!!!
    Sounds like your going to miss it
    There is always next season to look forward to :)

    ReplyDelete

Comments make my heart smile. :D