05 September, 2013

A is for Apple


Age: 5
Favorite color: pink & purple
Favorite food: crackers (I have no idea why she said that.)

Favorite thing to do: color
Favorite subject: ABC's
Favorite movie: Peter Pan
Favorite thing about the first day: recess (yes, she is our child.)

I had a perfect spot picked out for 1st day of school pictures this morning and then about 15 minutes before it was time, we had rain and a thunderstorm come through. Oh well, at least we got some pictures.



Have a blast baby girl!!

5 comments:

  1. Awww how cute! I hope she had a great first day of school!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love her adorable rain boots!

    I wanted to let you know that I nominated you for a Liebster award. You can read all about it here http://www.domesticatedcombatboots.com/2013/09/the-liebster-award.html

    I hope you can take some time to do it! I'd love to hear all your answers to my questions!!!

    ReplyDelete

Comments make my heart smile. :D