10 May, 2013

Today..

Today I started out with an amazing sweaty workout followed by an egg and ham breakfast sandwich.

Then I went and got a pedicure, manicure, and a iced decaf mocha, (that I may or may not have come home and put some Bailey's in.)

Then I came home, sat outside for twenty minutes in the sun, and drank said mocha.

And now I am relaxing on the couch.

No stressing,

No worrying,

No getting caught up in drama.

Just celebrating my parents on their 39th wedding anniversary, celebrating mother's day, celebrating my longest, closest friend's birthday, but most importantly:

Today I am celebrating my sisters, (and brothers.)

Today is Military Spouse Appreciation Day.
Source

So many people have put today into so many special words, but I can only say thank you.

Thank you for being the silent rocks that support the service member behind the scenes.
Thank you for continuing to love and support your man (or woman) even though the country and military make it so miserably hard all of the time.
Thank you for being the best single parent you could possible be.
Thank you for keeping it all together.

I wish you could be honored the way you deserve!!

4 comments:

  1. Sounds like a glorious day to me! :) Thank you sweet friend for all you have done and continue to do! :) Hugs!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such great words!
    Sounds like a great day!
    www.rsrue.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Did I mention how much I've missed your blogs?!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Sounds like a great morning!! And I echo the thanks to my fellow milso's.

    www.mywholesomehome.com

    ReplyDelete

Comments make my heart smile. :D