01 March, 2013

"Fair Winds and Following Seas"

The USMC is losing a damn good Marine today...

All because some grunts couldn't pull their heads out of their "butts" and accept a former Air Winger; Instead feeling the need to bully, harass and threaten him and the well being of his family for the last three years.

I will always be patriotic and support our troops but a lot of the pride I had, has turned to shame.

Thank God for the few people we met along the way who still have morals and values.

May God always use me as a support for these families.

And may I never forget what it was like to be a Marine wife.

Thank you for your prayers and support as we start out on our new "adventure."

4 comments:

  1. I hate that it was like this for y'all. Sadly, I understand. I'm following on IG and hoping the moving process is going as smoothly as it can! Thinking of y'all and hoping the next chapter of life is WAY more fun. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am so sorry that things had to end like this for you guys. Absolutely makes me sick how people act. Your next chapter will be amazing and we are all here supporting you! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm so sorry you had to go through that. It's sad that grown men can't act like grown men. It's sad and I've seen it in my husband's unit too. It makes me sick.
    I wish you all the best of luck on your next chapter and know you are not alone. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. With the end of every chapter comes the next new chapter. Your family is going to do great! Best wishes on your new journey, and may God bless your family and give you a new purpose! We love you!

    ReplyDelete

Comments make my heart smile. :D