22 February, 2013

ABC's of me




{A} Age: 32 (Today!!)
{B} Bed size: King (I said I'd never have a king; then we had kids, bought one, and it was the best decision ever!) ;)
{C} Chore you hate: Scrubbing showers. (I don't mind cleaning/chores at all, but for some reason I HATE cleaning the shower/bathtub.)
{D} Dogs: 1, Sydney
{E} Essential start to your day: Bible reading, email and FB catch up.
{F} Favorite color: Blue
{G} Gold or Silver: Silver
{H} Height: 5'4
{I} Instruments you play: iPod ;)
{J} Job Title: Wife, Mommy
{K} Kids: 2
{L} Live: California
{M} Married: 8
{N} Nicknames: My parents called me Mari when I was little, and many people have called me different nicknames over the years, but otherwise nothing special.
{O} Overnight hospital stays: Just the births of my children.
{P} Pet peeve: Un-organization.
{Q} Quote: "If you can't be with the ones you love, love the ones your with."
{R} Righty or Lefty: righty
{S} Siblings: 2 brothers, 1 sister
{T} Time you wake up: Between 630 and 730
{U} University attended: Not that smart. ;)
{V} Vegetables you dislike: I am still not a fan of squash. The thought of it makes me gag.
{W} What makes you run late: I detest being late, but kids can cause anything.
{X} X-Rays you've had: I've have X-rays on my back often to check my spine damage, ones on my ankles, arm and of course yearly dental ones.
{Y} Yummy food: Mexican is always a comfort food for me!
{Z} Zoo animal favorite: It's been so long. Maybe penguins.

4 comments:

  1. Happy Birthday! I'm stealing this from you for my blog today! How fun!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy Happy Birthday!!! I hope you have an amazing day. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. HEY! not only do we share a birthWEEK but a birthYEAR too! Happy 32! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Happy Birthday! I am really wanting a King bed...I heard they are nice.

    ReplyDelete

Comments make my heart smile. :D