14 January, 2013

Mouse Land

As our time in Southern Cali comes to a close, we figured it was time we actually paid the money and headed up to one of the "happiest places on earth!"
Now don't get me wrong, this wasn't by any means something J and I didn't want to do, but we wanted to go when both the kids were old enough to go on rides and have fun.
So as a cold front settled in, we headed up, got there 15 minutes before the parks opened and spent the whole day freezing our butts off, but enjoying every minute!!

Here our a "few" pics from the day:
 

I would just like to point out that my kids are just like me as a child and hate anything and everything with a mask on. So getting them to pose with even their favorite characters was a challenge....
 




 






We missed Woody by two people but got a close up and a wave!


 


Their choices for Mickey ears:

 

We had to zoom by Mickey to make it to see Tink and the Princesses on time.
:( Sorry Mickey, maybe one day we'll meet!


Meeting Periwinkle (Tinker Bell's sister....) This is where Turtle had no problem...

Giving Tink a big hug. Turtle was so ecstatic!!

Brother was grumpy, but loves Tinker Bell also, so he had to get in the pic.


Even though it was getting late and the line was long, this Tinker Bell took the time to walk over and answer some of Turtle's questions about Pixie Hollow....Many Kudos to her!!
 

Meeting Belle.
This was another wonderful lady. Turtle was bummed about not getting to meet Cinderella and all she did was talk about Cinderella in front of her, and Belle just took it all in stride...lol



 


All in all we froze to death, kept getting screwed in lines for rides, missed Cinderella and Snow White by five people, and didn't get to do 75% of the stuff we wanted.....But it was oh so worth it and we all had a blast!!!
Someday again!

8 comments:

  1. Looks like fun! But looking at your pictures made me realize that I am soooo out of touch with kids movies these days since I didn't recognize anything that was made after "Cars." LOL

    That photo of her with Tinkerbell is so precious!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ahhh I love Disneyland so much! I am so many amazing memories from there as a child as well a adult. It looks like you all had an amazing time. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Looks like fun! My son would have LOVED to meet McQueen and Mater!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the pictures! Thanks for sharing and i am sure u won't regret doing this!1 Brings back many memories just a few years ago.......with You n ours at Disneyworld!

    ReplyDelete
  5. So fun! Great pictures! We were just there a couple weeks ago. Cold but fun!

    ReplyDelete
  6. this looks like so much fuN! i remember when my parents took me to disneyland...it was a kids dream come true, i tell ya! anywho...cute blog!

    morgan

    morganandnormanreece.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. Disneyland looks like so much fun! My kids are the same way when it comes to people in masks, lol. It's great that Tinkerbell actually took the time out to talk about Pixie Hollow. Not many people would do that.

    By the way, I've nominated you for a Liebster Award! Go here (http://faithloveandhopeeverafter.blogspot.com/2013/01/my-first-award.html) to get your award and answer some questions!

    ReplyDelete
  8. i often forget how magical disneyland is for kids since i grew up with this place pretty much in my backyard! i'm so glad you and your family had so much fun there!

    new follower :)

    www.thebechtholts.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Comments make my heart smile. :D