27 December, 2012

The R family

Hello Blog world, I don't even know what's going on anymore....and I probably still won't, but I had to jump on and share a last minute photo shoot from last Friday night.

A family from our church called and asked if I'd take a few pics before they left on their holiday and it turned into a fun photo shoot!!
It took the boys a few minutes to warm up, but once the smiles started, they wouldn't stop!


 My personal favorite:










 


Thanks R family for sharing your photogenic smiles and for letting me practice!

4 comments:

Jen said...

These are beautiful!!! :)

☮ dedon said...

This family is sooo photogenic :)

They are precious!!! <3

The Romer Family said...

LOVE IT! beautiful! Makes me miss the beach already.

Amy@My Front Porch said...

Beautiful pictures and beautiful family! I didn't know you were a photographer!