23 October, 2012

Motherhood is much more fun

Life is just too complicated, crazy and negative right now 

to actually write my thoughts and feelings.

 It's just so much easier to invest in my family and 

let God handle things.
**

I've never been a big fan of Halloween, (I know you all think I'm odd,) but my daughter is pretty much obsessed with the day.
The artistic ability didn't really come through to my husband and I,
 so this was the result of our jack o lantern and I think my husband did an awesome job. 
{I don't do pumpkin guts ;)}


Don't you just love the innocence of children? :)

Hope you are having a wonderful week my friends!

8 comments:

  1. I just posted about Halloween, too! Hope things are okay... hadn't heard anything from you in a while!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I hope everything is ok, glad you see you posting. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm with you girl. If Halloween didn't come along with a lot of candy, I would hate it. Basically the candy is the only part I like. Ha :) I think your pumpkin looks great. We haven't even GOTTEN one yet! Eek!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm not a fan of Halloween either, but I do love dressing Dannika up and walking her through the neighborhood with her friends to trick or treat. Our pastor from church last sunday said it was a great opportunity to get out there, meet people, and show them some old fashioned Christian compassion. He suggested setting up a table outside your house with coffee/hot chocolate for the parents, and candy for the kids, and just talk to people.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I have never been a huge fan of the holiday either. I love the candy and dressing up, but I always hated the pressure to get a perfect costume. You are far ahead of us, we have no pumpkin yet and I don't know if we will get one. But yours looks awesome and your kids are too cute!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love the classic pumpkin look!

    ReplyDelete
  7. great photo! hugs to you, and a prayer for you through this season. May you have strength and grace to endure, wisely...

    ReplyDelete
  8. We STILL haven't gotten pumpkins... Maybe tonight. Maybe :)

    Yours came out great though!

    ReplyDelete

Comments make my heart smile. :D