10 August, 2012

WWW2W

Or otherwise known as What We are Wearing to the Wedding

As you read this, we should have already settled into our friends house, reunited with family, done the dress rehearsal and started the last minute madness in preparation for my baby brother's wedding this weekend in the Pacific Northwest!
Our daughter is the flower girl, and even though he is not in the wedding, our son was asked to match the groomsmen, so J and I decided that the whole family will tie in.
The brides colors are black and fuchsia.

We've had over a year to prepare for this wedding and it took forever to find my dress and shoes. Needless to say, we are quite happy with our choice: :)

LOVE the shoes girls!

 Hubby's shirt and tie:

Both my husband and Monkey will be wearing chuck's:

Monkey's shirt and tie:

Both Daddy and Monkey are wearing Fedora's! Hubby's isn't pictured, because at the time of publish, it still hasn't arrived! (Eeeck!)

And finally the flower girl's dress:

And adorable little sandals!

I can't wait!!

4 comments:

  1. Found you on MilBlogging, LOVE those shoes!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I cannot wait to see more pictures! Saw a couple on fb... the clothes are fantastic, you guys looked amazing!

    ReplyDelete

Comments make my heart smile. :D