25 August, 2012

Trip home prt 2

See first part of Aug 2012 trip home here.

I never liked the term "best friend" growing up. I felt it was abused and I didn't think it was nice to give one friend the title "best" when all of my friends were great.
Now being married I can rightly call my husband my best friend as there is no one to compare him to! ;)

That being said, I have had a extremely close friend since I was 1 years old, (the year she was born.) She knows me better than any of my other friends and we've been through a lot together.
They were going to be gone over the days we were set to be in Washington State, so she drove down with her mom and kids for a quick 36 hour trip so we could see each other and our kids could meet.

It was way too short, but an ever so sweet visit and I am so glad she made that happen!

Here are some pictures:



I've waited 5 years for this picture, (ever since we found out we were having a girl!) 
They are exactly a year apart!


 



Us with our kids!





Stay tuned for more!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments make my heart smile. :D