27 August, 2012

He is Able

Right now I know I am in the middle of dishing out pre-scheduled vacation posts, but I figured I'd just stop for a moment and give you a real, right now post.

Today was one of the days.

You know.

One of those days where it was so very hard to be a stay at home mom to a 4 yr old and 2 yr old.
One of those days where everything was off schedule and no one listened, and everyone whined, and fighting with each other just seemed like the thing to do.

One of those days where it seems like no matter what I do to work out or eat right, I will never ever look how I want to look.
One of those days where nothing fit right and the fat seemed to bulge even more.

One of those days where cooking dinner was the last thing in the world I wanted to do.
One of those days where when I did cook something it just ended up being a battle to get a certain someone to eat.

One of those days where it seems like I am going to be stuck in a rut forever.

One of those days where I just wanted to go to bed and not do anything.

One of those days where everything was a negative....


There wasn't enough chocolate that could make this Momma smile today.
(And I'm not even PMS'ing)



I share this with you all, only because I know you have those days too.

We all do.

They may be different battles and different circumstances, but it's still the same feelings.


All together now:
It will be ok.


Psalm 119: 49-50
49 Remember your word to your servant for you have given me hope.
50 My comfort in my suffering is this: Your promise preserves my life.



8 comments:

  1. Hugs to you girl! This morning started off as one of those days for me but I am doing my very best to shake it off!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is Jen from The Adventures of our Army Life. I'm sorry you were having a not so great day. Hope today is better!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hugs to you. Yes we all do have those days and I think it is OK to have those days as long as we know tomorrow will be better and to not dwell on the negative of today. :)I hope tomorrow is better!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love this! We definitely all have those days! Hope today is better!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Amen! You said it all perfectly. I hope today is a better day, full of easy kids and forgiving clothes (because omg if one thing will ruin your day it's a muffintop paired with a clingy shirt- just speaking from experience here, not implying you have a muffintop). :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hello! I gave you the "liebster award". Come visit my blog and see if you want to participate :)

    ReplyDelete

Comments make my heart smile. :D