07 August, 2012

33

Today my husband is stuck in a car with his wife, a 4 year old and 2 year old for 10-12 hours.

Today my husband is stopping for many potty breaks, fast food, fill ups and leg stretches.

Today he has to hear whining, snoring, nagging and fighting, non-stop, without a break.

Today he has to sleep in a hotel room on an uncomfortable bed.

Today he has to sacrifice what he wants, for what I want.

Today should be all about him, but it's not.





Today my husband turns 33!




And I love every part of him because he is doing all that, for US, on his birthday. Just like he sacrifices every day for us.



I LOVE YOU Babe, Happy Birthday!


3 comments:

  1. Awww, what a great husband and daddy! Happy Birthday to him! I'm sure he enjoys the family time and memories even more than the "uncomfortables." Happy celebrating! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey I have an award for you over at my newest post for being an awesome blogger! :)

    ReplyDelete

Comments make my heart smile. :D