20 July, 2012

Padres game 7-8

J and the kids were sick pretty much the whole week of his leave over the 4th, so we didn't get to go out and do anything. I was bummed, but oh well, what can you do!
By the time the weekend after hit, I was itching to get out and do something, so at the last minute we booked tickets for the Padres game on Sunday July 8th.

 

 The Cinncinati Reds were in town and it just happened to be USMC appreciation day, go figure...


It was a hot sunny day and I wasn't sure where our seats would be so I dressed everyone for warmer weather and brought blankets and jackets for the kids. But I kind of spaced bringing anything extra for J and I. He did ok, but needless to say I froze!
 
 
 







 My mini me photographer:

 

 The rest of the pics are all her handiwork! :)
 {I thought this one was pretty darn good!}




The Padres lost and all in all it wasn't the best outing for our family....I think because the kids were getting over their colds, they just weren't in the mood to sit down and watch a game. Turtle whined about everything and Monkey just bounced back and forth between seats.
But it's baseball, you can't really go wrong!! :)

1 comment:

  1. EEEK: I can see me and my grandma in two of these pictures! We must meet up sometime since we are so close! How funny to be at the same place at the same time as someone and not even know it! Padres games are so much fun, but I don't think I'd want to go getting over a cold either! We have tickets in 109 (so we're across the field from you that game!) and we were in the sun almost the whole game, still under a furry blankie!

    ReplyDelete

Comments make my heart smile. :D