17 July, 2012

Monkeying around

Our son's birthday was Sunday July 1st, and that was the day we had his party. I realize it's the 17th today, but hey, I'll get caught up eventually!!

A couple of the local families we had invited couldn't make it, but my MIL was able to be here as was one of J's brothers and his family!! The weather turned out better than expected and we had a great afternoon barbecuing and enjoying the kids!!
My husband was deployed for Monkey's first birthday and I was so happy he was here this year!!

(warning picture overload!!)

Here is Monkey bonding with Miss C:
 Cousin J:
 Playing with Miss C's camera:




 As usual the boys loved the ever popular dump trunk!
 Monkey had a blast playing soccer with Uncle D!




 Monkey cousins!!
 This pic cracks me up!!


 Grandma and Turtle:

 Monkey opened a semi scary present near the beginning by accident and the rest of the present opening was spent in tears or trying to calm him down! ;)




 The absolutely AWESOME cake made by our pastor's wife! It matched the party theme perfectly!!
 Mommy and Daddy with the birthday boy: (please excuse my goofy grin, I was tickling the boy to get him to smile!)
 The whole family, (including the big sister that just wanted cake and ice cream!!) ;)



It was a great day celebrating our Monkey boy!!

5 comments:

  1. What a cute little birthday boy!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cute pictures! That cake is adorable, and I love the family photo at the bottom!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Cute pictures! That cake is adorable, and I love the family photo at the bottom!

    ReplyDelete

Comments make my heart smile. :D