10 July, 2012

I heart summer!

The busyness has subsided, 
 (well kinda, there is new craziness to explain about.) 

But I've had one of my headaches for 3 days straight, 
(so far,)
 and I'm just not in the mood to put all my blog posts up that I have planned.
(Like hubby coming home, Monkey's monkey birthday party, family visiting, sickness, 
the 4th of July, physical therapy and a Padres game!)

But we are here,
and starting to prepare for our first trip home in 5 years,
(yes I just said 5 YEARS.)

That is NOT a typo. 

We have not made a trip home since I was 3 weeks pregnant with our first child.

We don't get out much, err
I
don't get out much.

{No wonder I have issues.}

But the posts are coming. If you care to see them.

*****
Here's a preview of the 2 yr pics I took of our son last week:


I'm not going to lie. 
We got home and uploaded all 410 of them and I was giddy as a school girl.
My children and sports; two of my most favorite things!!!

*****
But I just wanted to pop in and say hi.
{If anyone even missed me! ;)}
When I can think clearly, I'll start typing up those puppies and update you all.

Hope you guys are enjoying July and cherishing every moment!!

You are observing special days and months and seasons and years!
 -Galatians 4:10 (NIV)

3 comments:

  1. Cute pic! I do that sometimes- plan a bunch of posts and then don't post anything because I'm too busy! I know about headaches, too. UGH! I hope it gets better soon!

    ReplyDelete
  2. summer is crazy busy around here too! hope you'll post lots more of those cute pictures of your kiddos! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. great pic! summer is always crazy isn't it?!

    ReplyDelete

Comments make my heart smile. :D