25 May, 2012

Fill in the Blank Friday

I'm linking up here at The Little Things We Do For Fill In the Blank Friday.



The best surprise ever would be:
~Finally getting to go on a honeymoon or finally owning our dream home with property that we didn't have to give up! ;)

Most Favorite Memory:
~Oh goodness, this girl is full of of favorite memories. But definitely hubby and I's first date was one of my most favorite day's ever! :)

The hardest, but most worthwhile thing I've ever done: 
~Delivering my two precious babies of course!!

The best part of my day:
~Ok this is where y'all might call me a horrible mom. I love love my kids, but my favorite part of the day is when they are in bed and hubby and I climb in to bed for some alone time. Sometimes we talk or watch tv, read or do our own thing, but it is so relaxing and peaceful. lol

Something I like that most people don't:
~To stay at home, to be submissive, to let my husband wear the "pants." Oh you mean that's not what you were going for?? ;)

Something I am willing to fight for:
~I will do anything and everything to fight for my marriage and my kids. My husband and my children are everything to me.

Something you might not know about me:
~I have a tattoo and I have a piercing where the sun don't shine! ;)

Have a great weekend!
:)

3 comments:

  1. This is cute. I agree with letting the husband "wear the pants" I like that as well. :) Also, enjoying your alone time doesn't make you a bad mommy. I think it makes you a great mom. Knowing what makes you happy and doing it helps to make your kids happy too.

    ReplyDelete
  2. fun post! i so agree with you..buy i don't have a tattoo.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love this! :) I don't think that makes you a horrible mom at all... just a mom. :) Bahaha I'm the same way with the dog!

    P.S. I'm the same kind of wife! Hubs works. I take care of the house.

    ReplyDelete

Comments make my heart smile. :D