26 April, 2012

My "Happy" Place

Anyone that knows me knows that I have a slight obsession with baseball.

 But I have discovered recently that if I close my eyes to try to find 

a happy place during a not so great mommy moment, 

{Like you know, it's either scream at your children or close your eyes, 
count to ten and take great big breaths,}

  I find my self on the golf course.
This golf course to be exact:

 The Legends at Parris Island, SC
 The summer before we had our daughter we had a membership and spent every weekend there, sometimes playing 3-4 rounds.
I had never golfed before my husband took me out for the first time on March 17, 2007, and there was just something about it.
(taken that first day)

It was SOOO peaceful.
I loved it.

So,
if you see me sometime out with my kids while they are screaming Mom repeatedly or throwing a tantrum and I have a glossed over far away look on my face....

Yeah,
 I'm probably "on a golf course" with my hubby and don't have a care in the world!
;)


Where's your "happy place?"

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments make my heart smile. :D