20 March, 2012

Evolving bed

I have discovered over the last few years that a lot of people don't actually "convert" their convertible cribs; they just end up buying something else.

We happen to think it was a great investment for both kids!

This was how our daughter's crib looked while we were anxiously awaiting her arrival:

This is how it looked after we moved to California and we converted it to the toddler bed:

And now this is how it looks since we converted it into the full size bed last month:

She does great on the full size bed and we all love snuggling up in it at bed time for family story time.
We are hoping that this frame will last her until at least adult hood and if she chooses not to take it with her, it can be used as a guest bed.
:)

2 comments:

  1. I love the transition! I hope to convert our crib, too. It's such a money saver! Hope you're having a great day!

    ReplyDelete
  2. We plan to actually utilize our convertible crib too. I don't know if I have all the pieces though!

    ReplyDelete

Comments make my heart smile. :D