25 January, 2012

I'm pretty sure she's gonna be taller then me by the time she is 8

But until then, Happy Birthday to the girl who has done nothing 
but keep me on my toes for the 
last 4 years and I wouldn't trade it for a thing!!!

You have been testing the waters with your Dad and I lately and trying to see how much you can get away with. Although my first instinct is to get angry and yell, these are the moments where I know I need to be the most patient as this is just the beginning of the world called parenting. You are the biggest mirror to my faults ;) and you make me want to be a better person in every way.
I love how you are aware and understanding of so much more, but it also scares me. You are extremely impressionable and your Daddy and I know that means we need to be good examples and surround you with good influences.
On that note, I know we will soon be sending you off to preschool and I am oh so scared. The mother instinct of always wanting to keep your babies close by has kicked in and I am wanting time to go ever so slow until this fall. I use to be against preschool, but you crave interaction with other kids and we know you have a really hard time sitting still.
 We hope preschool will help prepare you for kindergarten in that way.

Just looking over the last 4 years of pictures, I can't believe how fast it's gone and some days I just want to hold my sweet baby girl again.

(Her birth day)

But then I look at pictures as you've grown older and I look forward to all the memories we have yet to make!
(Her 1st birthday)

(Her 2nd birthday)

 (Her 3rd birthday)

(4 yr pictures)



 Love love love her smile!
We love you more than you'll ever know, enjoy life to the fullest sweetheart!!

1 comment:

Comments make my heart smile. :D