31 December, 2011

2011 in photos {a review}

Ok I know everyone is doing this, but I like the idea. 
I was still in the thick cloud of fog when the year began and we went through a deployment and so many other things, but looking back,
it flew by. 
I can't believe we are already saying goodbye to the year of 11's!!
~~~~~~~
January:

February:


March:

Saying goodbye to Daddy:


May:

June:


July:

August:

Favorite month of them all:  :D


October:

November:

December:

"If we celebrate the years behind us they become stepping stones of strength and joy for the years ahead."

Happy New Year to you and yours!

1 comment:

  1. I love this so much! My favorite has to be the welcome home picture. You look gorgeous and everyone is so excited! What a reunion! I hope you and your sweet family have a great 2012!

    ReplyDelete

Comments make my heart smile. :D