17 January, 2011

Way to leave them hanging!

I'm still here.....

Life just got interesting this last week and I'm fighting my normal new year blues....

Does it count that I'm creating awesome blog posts in my head but just not writing them down??

Aren't I doing just awesome with all those "getting to know me" posts I was talking about??

I have been reading A LOT of convicting things lately and I'm just dealing with one of those "I feel like I am just stinking it up" moods. You know when it just seems like no matter what you do, it will just never be good enough.....
Please don't worry about me; extra prayers are welcome though!

I mean how can I be too down when I get to stare at these 2 sets of baby blues all day every day!! 
{That doesn't even include their Daddy's also ;)}



2 comments:

  1. Oh my... precious kids!

    Can't wait to find out what's goin on in that mind!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. oh my goodness, your kids are just precious! That is an amazing photo of your daughter!

    ReplyDelete

Comments make my heart smile. :D