10 January, 2011

And the winner is......

ME!

Thank you, thank you!

But no really, part of being in the bloggy world is getting to meet new people, swap stories and build each other up!
Amy at nine-ninety-one recently found me awhile back and then just awarded me this:

I feel so absolutely honored, thank you Amy!

The rules are to:
1. Thank and link back to the person who gave you the award
2. Answer 10 questions
3. Pass it along to 7 blogs you've recently discovered and enjoy
4. Leave your recipients a note, telling them about them about the award.


  ~~~~
Here are the ten questions:
1. Why did you create this blog?
Truthfully, we have some communication issues with a certain set of relatives and I was hoping since they followed other blogs, they’d follow this one to keep in touch and watch the kids grow.

2. What kind of blogs do you follow?
Ones that post pictures often, I am a picture freak. Ones that are real and make everyday happenings fun!

3. Favorite Make-Up Brand?
Artistry

4. Favorite Clothing Brand?
Stuff that fits ;)

5. Indispensable Make-Up Product?
Concealer

6. Favorite Color?
Indigo Blue

7. Favorite Perfume?
Euphoria by Calvin Klein

8. Favorite Film?
I have too many….but one is “For Love of the Game”

9. What country would you like to visit and why?
England, I like to check out some of the places my ancestors came from.


10. Would you rather forget to put on mascara on one eye or forget blush on one side of your face?
Sorry, I wear neither. I hardly wear makeup as it is!
~~~~

And I'm gonna break the rules slightly, but here our a few blogs who deserve this award:

1) Megan at starbucksandsippycups . Megan is also an awesome photographer, check out her work: meganedelmanphotography

2) Amy at thelillardfamily, Our husbands used to work together and she keeps it real!


5) Ira at theluciafamily I used to work with this guy and his family inspires me!!
One last great read:
6) Amy at plantingourtrees    Christ centered!

I hope you enjoy these blogs as much as I do! And yes, I have a lot of friends named Amy! :)

2 comments:

Comments make my heart smile. :D