27 April, 2010

The little man's room

So since hubby is leaving in a couple days and will be gone for a few weeks, I finally got him to help put the baby furniture together before he leaves and I just couldn't stop working on the rest of the room!
I still have pictures and some other things to hang on the walls that involve his name; and I still have to wash all the baby clothes, but I will have plenty of time to do that while hubby is away!
I know there is like 5 different colors of wood stains going on in here, but I am cheap, and I didn't want to go out and buy something that we already had, that worked just fine!
(The toy chest on the right was made by J's dad when he was 2,)
and the changing table was Turtle's.
We obviously like the sports theme! (but we are going with blue, green, and orange for a color theme.)
The photo in the picture is of J and his dad:
Some gifts from family and friends already!
The photo in this pic is also of J and his dad at Josh's USMC boot camp graduation:

And this is Mommy's "progress" so far; 30 weeks and still growing strong!

2 comments:

  1. Love the room! You are almost there!! You look awesome :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. 10 more weeks?!?!? Did that go as fast for you as it did for me? The room looks great...what a lucky little guy :)

    ReplyDelete

Comments make my heart smile. :D