15 February, 2010

2 yr portraits.....

....a little late, but better late than never!

We have had so much negative stress in the last few weeks, I decided kind of spur of the moment this morning to do the "photo shoot."

Sorry about the amount, I always have the hardest time narrowing down!


The older she gets, the harder it is to get her to sit and pose, so we had to bring on the bubbles,




and the books!








All in all, they turned out better than I thought they would especially with Daddy's bubble help and some editing!

3 comments:

  1. What an absolutely, scrumptious little girl...ah...SO cute. Love the red backdrop, the dress and all the pics...I would have had trouble nailing them down too :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. UMMMM NEVER apologize for too many pictures,,,,they are awesome and like i said i want one, can u e-mail me one. WHICH ONE,,,,hmmm not sure will have to get chelseas help deciding.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Just let me know Auntie Jocelyn and I will email you one!

    ReplyDelete

Comments make my heart smile. :D