11 January, 2010

New Year blues

I am in a funk.......a cranky funk!
**********SIGH**********

I had such a great attitude over the holidays (well Thanksgiving and Christmas at least).
But then somehow on New Years eve, my attitude kinda went sour and even though I have a handful of posts to put up and lots to look forward to in the coming year, I just can't seem to be positive right now!
My main crankiness is with people that start out their year SOOOO positive, resolutions and all, but come the end of the year, they can't wait to leave it and put it behind them.

I try not to do that. (listen to me, I am cranky and talking about people being negative!) ;)

Now don't get me wrong, there have been years in my life where I was glad to have it over, but isn't everything about life suppose to be a learning process?? Aren't we suppose to look back and say ok, God had me go through that for a reason, what can I take from it, to make this year even better!
I really am writing this post to myself, because right now, I need positive.

If none of us really know what is going to happen tomorrow, then why I am still struggling with knowing our future, (concerning moving or staying.) Now after months of "telling" God that I think it will be better this way, now I am struggling with telling Him I really don't care, I just need to know where we will be and when. And some reason, I am still shocked that I hear nothing but silence...
Oh when will I learn!

Jeremiah 29:11; Proverbs 3: 5&6

I wish quoting those would just make it simpler...................................

1 comment:

  1. Don't be too hard on yourself, this time of year is always hard with the holidays over it's kind of like "ok, now what"?. I understand the need to have everything planned. I had to give that up and decide that I can plan but I have to be able to adjust the plan. It isn't always easy, just a process. Love you!

    ReplyDelete

Comments make my heart smile. :D