28 September, 2009

life is happening...

I know I need to keep blogging more. It just seems when I do post something, I add a ton of pictures and it takes forever and patience is against me right now. When I am unsettled with life moments, I can't sit still, so if something involves sitting at the computer for awhile....it usually gets pushed to the back burner. Most everyone is updated through facebook anyway, but I like blogging better because it goes more in depth and I can ramble.
And everyone knows Marcella likes to ramble! ;)

I just wanted to let you all know that life is continuing and pictures are being taken.
As far as my MRI that was taken last week for my severe headaches, I will be going in Wednesday (the 30th) for my follow-up to find out the results.
And an answer to prayer; my body is finally adjusting to my new BP and headache medications so I don't feel like a limp noodle and just want to sleep all the time. It's nice to feel semi human again!

And the biggest news of all, EVEN THOUGH ITS ONLY A RUMOR, is that we might have orders in a few weeks!! I of course do not have my hopes up as the MC has ruined any chance of me believing in them ever again, but it is a promising rumor and it brought a smile to my face and we all know I need a few more of those lately!!

Anyway, this is a reminder that there is still life happening in the Ramer household and that we are so blessed and have SO MUCH to be thankful for!

Thank you for your continued prayers that we will know something soon!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments make my heart smile. :D