30 April, 2009

Harbour Town Golf Links 4-29-09

In case you didn't know, my husband is a big fan of golf. Ok, I know, we are big fans of a lot of sports, but golf is in our top 3; (for watching and playing!) I had never played up until 2 years ago, but it is something I have quickly fallen in love with and enjoy just being on the golf course.

Now we have lived in some prime golfing country for the last 4 years and even though it has always been J's goal to play some of the most popular ones, we just haven't gotten around to doing it yet. (They are obviously quite expensive since they are so popular!)
So with the realization that we will hopefully soon be moving, we are trying to hit some of them up!
The first one was Harbor Town in the Sea Pines Resort and is the home of the Verizon Heritage PGA Tour tournament every April. It is located on Hilton Head Island which is about 45 minutes away from us in Beaufort.
(P.S. For those in the military who are located around here, they give a Great military discount!)


The "Queen" of the golf cart as usual:
Hole 4:
The turtle we saw at hole 7 :)
Hole 14 :


The famous lighthouse at the 18th green:
The 18th:

Please excuse the graininess of the pictures, I forgot my good camera, so we only had the point and shoot one!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments make my heart smile. :D